Mark your calendars!
- SAVE THE DATE - November 13-14, 2015 - PDAA Fall Educational Seminars and General Assembly Meeting at Henry Schein Dental Supply in Denver, PA Hosted by Lancaster DAS. Registration forms will be posted shortly.
Click here to read the minutes from the Spring 2015 meeting.
Local Dental Assisting Society Meetings:
- January 29, 2015 - meeting at Chili's in Wilkes-Barre 6:30pm
- July 15, 2015 - meeting on the patio at red Robin in Wilkes-Barre 6:30pm
- October 21, 2015 - annual planning meeting and election of officers - 6:30 pm Chili's in Wilkes-Barre
Northeast Pennsylvania Dental Assistant Society
- join us on Facebook: Northeast PA Dental Assistant Society
- follow us on Twitter: nepadentalasst
- visit our website: www.nepadentalassisting.org
- e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- view our latest newsletter here
Lancaster County Dental Assistants Society
visit our website at www.lancasterdentalassistants.org
e-mail us at email@example.com
Philadelphia Dental Assistants Society
continuing education courses are offered on a regular basis
check back for updates
BERKS COUNTY DENTAL ASSISTING SOCIETY
COMING SOON: CPR certification
PITTSBURGH DENTAL ASSISTING SOCIETY
CHILD ABUSE RECOGNITION AND REPORTING
FREE ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Your active membership in the American Dental Assistants Association now entitles you to FREE and UNLIMITED online continuing education credits. Visit our national website link for continuing education at www.ADAA1.com and login using your ADAA membership number and password. The ADAA will track your courses should you need to present them for a DANB or SBOD audit.
Remember DANB certificate holders need 12 hours of approved continuing education every year and Pennsylvania EFDA's need 10 hours every renewal period. DEP requires 4 hours of radiation health and safety education every 4 years for any dental personnel who takes radiographs.
OTHER COURSES, SEMINARS AND MEETINGSOctober 21, 2015 Valley Forge Fall CE course: Medical Update for the Dental Team WWW.VFDC.ORG
November 29 - December 2, 2015 Greater New York Dental Meeting, New York City
March 2-3-4, 2016 Valley Forge Dental Conference @ Valley Forge Casino Resort and Convention Center, King of Prussia www.vfdc.org
Dental Radiology Health and Safety - ADAA online course # 1105
5 CEU - (AGD-PACE approved) FREE for ADAA members - $75 non-members visit our national continuing education website www.ADAA1.com