Mark your calendars!
- April 10-11, 2015 - PDAA Spring Educational Seminars and Meeting hosted by the Northeast PA Dental Assisting Society. Friday topics: morning session - OSHA/HIPAA update and documentation; afternoon session: Cone beam technology/radiation health and safety. Saturday morning session: Educational round table followed by PDAA meeting and luncheon.
- SAVE THE DATE - November 13-14, 2015 - PDAA Fall Educational Seminars and Meeting in Denver, PA (Lancaster DAS hosting)
Local Dental Assisting Society Meetings:
- January 29, 2015 - meeting at Chili's in Wilkes-Barre 6:30pm
- February 7, 2015 - Coronal polishing for EFDA's in Scranton.
- March 7, 2015 - Dental Assistant Recognition Week - seminar and luncheon
- July 15, 2015 - meeting on the patio at red Robin in Wilkes-Barre 6:30pm
- October 21, 2015 - annual planning meeting and election of officers - 6:30 pm Chili's in Wilkes-Barre
Northeast Pennsylvania Dental Assistant Society
- join us on Facebook: Northeast PA Dental Assistant Society
- follow us on Twitter: nepadentalasst
- visit our website: www.nepadentalassisting.org
- e-mail us at: email@example.com
- view our latest newsletter here
Lancaster County Dental Assistants Society
Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting course
March 6, 2015
click here for course registration form
visit our website at www.lancasterdentalassistants.org
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Philadelphia Dental Assistants Society
continuing education courses are offered on a regular basis
contact email@example.com for details
BERKS COUNTY DENTAL ASSISTING SOCIETY
COMING SOON: CPR certification
PITTSBURGH DENTAL ASSISTING SOCIETY
CHILD ABUSE RECOGNITION AND REPORTING
FREE ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Your active membership in the American Dental Assistants Association now entitles you to FREE and UNLIMITED online continuing education credits. Visit our national website link for continuing education at www.ADAA1.com and login using your ADAA membership number and password. The ADAA will track your courses should you need to present them for a DANB or SBOD audit.
Remember DANB certificate holders need 12 hours of approved continuing education every year and Pennsylvania EFDA's need 10 hours every renewal period. DEP requires 4 hours of radiation health and safety education every 4 years for any dental personnel who takes radiographs.
OTHER COURSES, SEMINARS AND MEETINGS
March 4-6, 2015 - Valley Forge Dental Convention - www.vfdc.org
March 7, 2015 - Harcum College Dental Expo - click here for registration information
April 16-18, 2015 - Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry seminars
May 15, 2015 - Benco Dental Customer Appreciation Day, Central Hotel and Conference Center, Harrisburg. Contact your Benco Rep or call 570-602-7068 for more details.
November 6-7, 2015 - ADAA National Convention, Washington DC
Dental Radiology Health and Safety - ADAA online course # 1105
5 CEU - (AGD-PACE approved) FREE for ADAA members - $75 non-members visit our national continuing education website www.ADAA1.com